tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: STARTING MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF TOMCAT
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:04:48 GMT
Please provide more informations.

1) The rule files you have configured in your balancer
2) The ports on which your various tomcat servers are running, including
the one running the balancer
3) Any output that your request could have generated in the catalina.out
of any of the running tomcat servers
4) List the webapplications running on each of the tomcat (using the
manager interface available at http://<host>:port/manager/html)
harish A.S. a écrit :
> hi,
>   i have installed four instances of tomcat apart from the original one. i  want to run
the instances ...in the same server from a asingle machine..