tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "asaf.lahav" <asaf.la...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: stopping a tomcat web application
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:39:24 GMT
I'm looking for java code to stop a specific web application running on my
tomcat. Not the entire tomcat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 3:02 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: stopping a tomcat web application

You are executing java class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap with the
'stop' option

if you look at catalina.sh you will see this command
java.exe stop -Djava.endorsed.dirs="$JAVA_ENDORSED_DIRS" -classpath
"$CLASSPATH" -Dcatalina.base="$CATALINA_BASE"\
-Dcatalina.home="$CATALINA_HOME" -Djava.io.tmpdir="$CATALINA_TMPDIR"
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap "$@" stop

Anyone else?
Martin -