tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Clustering with mod_jk
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:21:27 GMT
since you are using prefork, you must set cachesize=1 for your
workers.properties file.
However, you have 4096 MaxClients, in order to serve this up in tomcat,
your JK connector should have maxProcessors="4096".
An alternative, and safe solution, although much less performance, is to
set "MaxRequestsPerChild 1", this way you can get away with MaxClients
4096 and still have a much less maxProcessor value on Tomcat

Filip