tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "lyore" <zhengru...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem about css render in jsp frame page
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:15:36 GMT
Hi ,guys ! my jsp application have some frames ,each frame has used css, but now I find a problem.
when the user first navigate to each frame the css works ok,but when user post a form in the
frame 、process in the server and return to the previous frame,the result is different because
I find the css doesn't work properly, including  font size 、button border and colors。By
the way , if you want my browser is firefox 1.5 and server is jboss 3.2.6

Any answers will be appreciated, thanks !

lyore
2006-09-30