tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Khoo <alexander_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Restrict Session In One Browser!
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:41:19 GMT
Hi,

1) user access http://www.xyz.com  -login page appear & user key in username & password

2) http://www.xyz.com/CheckRule.do  ( "CheckRule.do is a action our programmer created to
hide the jsessionid) -wellcome page show

3) http://www.xyz.com//MemberAgreeRule.do - member page show

4) click "CTRL N" or "click FILE > NEW > WINDOWS & another browser with http://www.xyz.com/MemberAgreeRule.do
link will show,in this stage the new browser will show "Page Has Expire" but when you click
refresh the page is back into business again.

Regards,
Alexander Khoo

----- Original Message ----
From: David Delbecq <delbd@oma.be>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:19:25 PM
Subject: Re: Restrict Session In One Browser!

Hi,
am not sure to understand you. Please provide more detailed information
about the case in which 2 browser windows get 2 logins. Provide the
exact steps you issue from the 'opening the first browser windows' to
'you have 2 different sessions'. At each step give us the url you are at
and whether or not there is a cookie set in browser.

Alexander Khoo a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the answer! I have tried but the problem is when i sucessfully login in to
the page & click "CTRL N" to open another browser & click refresh the previous screen
appear.So i got 2 sucessfully login page now! & we are trying to lock the URL aswell from
showing the jsessionid...for example:

> 1) http://www.abc.com/test/index.jsp;jsessionid12323213

> 2) http://www.abc.com/test/ (this also apply to other page within the same browser if
user click)

> Regards,
> Alexander Khoo

& establish a session, we want that session to lock in that current browser & when
another browser is open it show the previous login page again!!!