tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Warren Pace <wap...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: RE: Why cannot I put JSVC into a shell script to run
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:07:17 GMT
Pat,
     This looks to be more a scripting issue than a tomcat or jsvc issue.  May I mail you
a skeleton script as an attachment off the list?  I've not used Fedora for a couple of years
so I can't remember the directory layout (where to find rc.status, etc) but you can modify
the script to point to the particulars of your system.  I've tried to make sure my script
is LSB-compliant (has to start, stop, restart, & return status messages, etc.)