tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <>
Subject Re: need help with
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 11:02:46 GMT
You will have to look at and check how these two are being set

Lee Chalupa <> wrote: Hello:

I need help figuring out how to modify my tomcat deployment so when the JVM starts it starts
a -server option.  There seems to be a bug in the jvm implementation that fedoracore 4 is
using and using
this option when the jvm starts corrects the problem at least from my application's perspective.

The problem is that I don't know what needs changing in the or whatever. The application
is deployed on linux runing Fedora Core 4.

Could someone give me an idea what I need to edit. I know basic linux administration.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: