tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George, Janeve" <Janeve.Geo...@lionbridge.com>
Subject HELP!!! How can we log POST data?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:03:23 GMT

Hi all,

I am using Tomcat server and configured config/server.xml to save access
logs. I am creating a load test-plan for Tomcat Server that reads access
logs and replicate the HTTP requests to the server. I am using Jmeter
and extending it. It is fine with Http requests with GET method.

- In case of POST method how can we figure out the information sent to
the server?
- Is there any way, by which, we can log post data information?

Regards,
Janeve George

Ref URL: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/valve.html