tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Chalupa" <lchal...@seelink.org>
Subject need help with .startup.sh
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:52:10 GMT
Hello:

I need help figuring out how to modify my tomcat deployment so when the JVM starts it starts
with
a -server option.  There seems to be a bug in the jvm implementation that fedoracore 4 is
using and using
this option when the jvm starts corrects the problem at least from my application's perspective.

The problem is that I don't know what needs changing in the startup.sh or whatever. The application
is deployed on linux runing Fedora Core 4.

Could someone give me an idea what I need to edit. I know basic linux administration.

Thanks

Lee