tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Chryssovergis" <>
Subject Deployment and virtual hosts
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:25:35 GMT

I´m having a problem to deploy an aplication that is configured as a virtual
domain in server.xml.

When I deploy the application it works fine IF I use the default url. But
when I use my subdomain ( , the application is not deployed!!

I have to restart tomcat, and then the changes are applied.

My definition of the virtual host is like this:

 <Host name="" debug="0"
           unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
                 <Context path="" docBase="" debug="0"/>

                 directory="logs"  prefix="myapp_access_log." suffix=".txt"
                 pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>