tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Minh Tu Thanh Tran" <kimmi...@gmail.com>
Subject How to start the prolog engine(load its library) when starting Tomcat
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:27:34 GMT
Thanks David,

Again, I want to start the prolog engine, so I need to load the
library of prolog when I start Tomcat 5.5.17. I think the command line
is: java -Djava.library.path=$PLLIBDIR $1
But I do not know where to put this command line in Tomcat in order to
load the prolog library when Tomcat starts. I am using Linux.

This is the error I get when using jpl methods to call prolog, just
because the prolog engine is not yet started.

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jpl in java.library.path
        at jpl.fli.Prolog.<clinit>(Prolog.java:81)
        at jpl.Query.open(Query.java:302)
        at jpl.Util.textToTerm(Util.java:162)
        at jpl.Query.<init>(Query.java:209)
        at nats.incom.jsp.beans.predicate.PredicateBean.setExercise(PredicateBean.java:37)

Many thanks,

Tu