tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Beaulac <jean-francois.beau...@beetext.com>
Subject org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet won't deallocate
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:10:22 GMT
Hi,

Sometimes when I reload/shutdown my application I see this error message in tomcat's console
window:
1-Aug-2006 3:06:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 26 instance(s) to be deallocated

The number of instances is never the same.

I made myself a custom tomcat build and added some debug in
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.unload() to know what class those instances belongs
to. The
instances which cannot be deallocated are instances of org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.

Anybody has an idea of what could cause this?

Thank you
--
Jean-Francois Beaulac
jean-francois.beaulac@beetext.com