tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Li <ampyx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 tomcat on the same PC
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:44:56 GMT
Hi peter

You are right. I had run 2 tomcat instances in the same server before, it is
painful. But it did avoid application level single point of failure. A
redundancy strategy is required but not for all situations.

I am also running a small tomcat cluster at home. If budget is allowed, a
redundancy solution should be a separate server machine.

Regards