tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Almir Kazazic" <kaza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session sharing accros subdomains?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:22:39 GMT
hy ,

I think that your problem is on the client side. session is maintained
through cookies (well you know what i mean server discriminates
session based on cookies and stores data somowhere on server) and your
client will never send cookie to different server (in some cases maybe
it will work but mostly not). So if you want to do this you first have
to deal with this problem than you could serialize whole session data
and store it somewhere in database and on new domain you can
deserialize it and use it as session

regards