tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Almir Kazazic" <kaza...@gmail.com>
Subject logging url of page
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 14:55:27 GMT
Hi ,

I am using tomcat 5.5 with log4j to log my errors, and it works great,
but it would be of great help if I could get information about URL of
errror, this way I could reproduce it and remove much faster,  I want
to have this code on a single place and not for every exception in
application

Using errorpage wont work anyhow (as it throws invalidStateExeption or
something similar).

I have my own exceptions which are used through whole application as
well a single place to call log.fatal and other logger methods, and
this is only place where I could  put code  in single place and use it
through whole application. What I would like to have is something like
tomcat.Context.getCurrentContext().getUrl, or something like that,
where I could, by using some static methods get to context or similar
objects which could tell me about my location.

thanks
almir