tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregor Schneider" <rc4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying saved URL from j_security_check
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:14:21 GMT
Hi Mark,

currently it's pretty busy here, therefore I couldn't try your suggestion
yet.

However, what I've tried so far is:

I've subclassed *all* Authenticators from
org.apache.catalina.authenticator(Digest, Form and SSL) since I
thought that maybe some other Authenticator
is being triggered since we're running SSL here, I've again patched
Authenticator.properties, however, to no avail.
I renamed catalina.jar to catalina5.0.28Patched.jar (after moving the
original catalina.jar to some other directory), but this can't be the reason
for this odd behaviour.

I'll continue now with your suggestion an will keep you posted.

Thanks again!

Greg