tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Georges <Bruno.Geor...@glencore.com>
Subject Re: Tool for monitoring Tomcat from the client side
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:03:39 GMT
I agree JMeter is a good choice and offer some recording functionality via the workbench, there
is another tool for recording lower level traffic: ProxySniffer
It may help in this case.

Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG
Tel. +41 41 709 3204
Fax +41 41 709 3000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Lucia" [timlucia@yahoo.com]
Sent: 25.08.2006 04:21
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Tool for monitoring Tomcat from the client side

I would second the use of JMeter.  I have used it pretty extensively and it
is reasonably good.  I wish I could record using it as a proxy and play back
the recording.  Anyone know if this is possible?  How about with another
tool?

Tim

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly
confidential and they may not be used or disclosed by someone who is not a
named recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying
to this email inserting the word "misdirected" as the message and delete this
e-mail from your system.