tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Prahlad.Tha...@aps.com
Subject RE: HTTP Status 404 - /jsp-examples/
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:35:59 GMT
I checked the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml, it does have the save default
Servlet configuration as in your note. I will look further in the doc
link you sent.

The Admin and manager functions work fine clicking on the links from in
the default page.

Thanks,
Paul

Email Firewall made the following annotations

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged
or proprietary information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original and any copy or printout. Unintended recipients are prohibited from
making any other use of this e-mail. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising
from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or errors or omissions in the
contents which result from e-mail transmission.