tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: need help on jsp issue under Tomcat 5.5.17
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:40:57 GMT
Ning-

make sure rt.jar is on your CLASSPATH
My copy is located on %JAVA_HOME%/jre/lib

HTH
Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.