tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robin...@pmcipa.com>
Subject Tomcat Config Problem: Will Pay for a Quick Answer!
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:54:51 GMT
Please accept my apologies for being so direct, but we're in a huge
hurry to get the answer to a tomcat configuration problem. I think it is
a simple problem, but I have been unable to figure it out. (See my post
earlier today entitled, "Someone Please: Why Is Tomcat Looking In The
Wrong Directory?")

Would someone who knows tomcat very well please e-mail me directly or
call 775.720.2082 (USA). I will be happy to pay for a consultative phone
call that leads to a solution. I can also give you SSH access to the
server to speed things up.

Thank you,

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - August 1, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Tomcat
Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy
or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or Physician's Managed
Care (PMC). Warning: Although the message sender has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, neither PSM nor PMC can accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.