tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raju Balugu" <raju.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Precompilation issues
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:26:25 GMT
Hi All,

I did the precompilation while build the image and installed this image and
tried to launch the pages , throwing the errors.I inverstigated those errors
and suspected the problem with work directory ,deleted the work directory
and stop and started the tomcat  and launched the pages without any issues.

Here my question is : Why it's not launched with precompilation
classes.whatmight be the reason behind this ?
I could see the size difference between the precompiled one and while
launching (compiled one).

Please share your experience?

Regards
Raju