tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Collett <dana...@mac.com>
Subject Re: IIS 6.0 working with Tomcat (via isapi)?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:42:45 GMT
On Aug 28, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Reynir Hubner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This configuration works, tried and tested many times
> (http://reynir.net/java/greinar/nr/52/ath)
>
> If it does not work for you, you are either not following the
> instructions or your .dll is corrupt.
>
> You just have to have the registry-entries correct (pointing to the
> correct files) to get the green arrow, and then in IIS6 you also
> have to
>  enable the Web Services Extensions...

Well, pardon me, but I made very certain that everything was just as
it was in your guide (except that your link to the 1.2.8
isapi_redirect.dll is broken, so I used 1.2.6, which you say also
works).  It did not work.  It may be that there are other factors
affecting my setup that make it not work; I do not know.  All I can
state with certainty is that I followed the instructions, and the
ISAPI filter still didn't work.

Tomorrow I will try out Leo Donahue's support page, and see if that
works...

Timothy Collett

--

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from
mediocre minds."