tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jessica <jleupo...@yahoo.se>
Subject Re: JK 1.2.18 win32 dll not working
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:30:27 GMT

Hi Julie,
I`m facing exactly the same problem as you described.
Have you found any solution yet?

Has anyone else succeded in getting jk-1.2.18 to run under IIS?
An answer would help in isolating the problem to IIS or JK.
When googling for IIS isapi filters I came across this link:
http://blogs.msdn.com/david.wang/archive/2005/06/21/HOWTO_Diagnose_and_Fix_Common_ISAPI_Filter_Installation_Failures.aspx

which basicly tell us that the error code means that the ISAPI Filter
specified an ISAPI Filter DLL that does not exist.
But if for any reason GetFilterVersion(), HttpFilterProc() or
GetFilterVersion() returns FALSE when IIS tries loadLibrary, then you will
get the same error with WHATEVER value GetLastError() returns.

Any help preciated!
/* Jessica