tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jeusdi <cabre...@terra.es>
Subject stress ROOT application instead my application
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:24:15 GMT

Helo World, I'm trying configured my apache to communicate with Tomcat. Mmm,
I've created a aweb application contained in webapps tomcat directory. This
application is named ecommerce. So in my httpd.conf file I put this:

ServerName 192.168.1.2

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.2:80

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2:80>
	ServerAdmin df@er.es
	DocumentRoot /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ecommerce
	ErrorLog /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ecommerce/logs/error_log
	CustomLog /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ecommerce/logs/access_log common
	<LocationMatch ".*WEB-INF.*">
		AllowOverride None
		Deny from all
	</LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>

So, all request from my explorer to 192.168.1.2 would be go to my index.jsp,
but it isn't.

When I access to http://192.168.1.2 it shows me the default ROOT web
application TOMCAT, so index.jsp from ROOT web application.

I dump workers2.properties bellow-->

# only at beginnin. In production uncomment it out
[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG

[shm]
file=/var/log/apache2/shm.file
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker