tomcat-users mailing list archives

From José Renato <j...@suntech.com.br>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.0.28 is showing an old applets
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:10:27 GMT
Actually I just do this sometimes when this behavior happens. In a
production environment I believe that this is not necessary due the fact
that once your program is deployed the version will not more change
frequently. I don´t know what IDE are you using but I suggest you using
ANT to make this sort of stuff automatically. Bye.