tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Hinton <webmas...@ew3d.com>
Subject Creating /WEB-INF folders for virtualhosts
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:23:31 GMT
Seems I have everything running up to the point of a test.jsp file being
excuted within a virtualhost's user directory.

If I understand correctly, there should be a WEB-INF directory in the
virtualhost root directory, with a web.xml document there.

My snag.. is there a built in way to create this directory and the info
it should contain?

If I am to create this directory, what permissions should it have? And
what about additional classes and librarys, such are are in the default
server directory?

A good example of the web.xml file would be helpful as well.

Sorry to be posting what is obviously such a simple question.. I have
google until my fingers are blue and am finding very little information
on this particular aspect.. and want to have what is needed for the
vhost client, but not open it up too much.

Thanks,
John Hinton