tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: getRealPath and war file
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 05:56:11 GMT
Hello Romain,

Is there no way you can use the temporary working directory
(javax.servlet.context.tempdir)?
I don't know what "pushing inside a client browser" means, but as you
mentioned the files are temporary, this sounds like the place to put them..
Also, you won't need to worry about maintaining some extra directory
after deployment, and this is a portable solution.

Regards,
Dies