tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Book Recommendation?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 21:43:31 GMT
I would say you don't need a book. The tomcat reference and usage docs
are excellent, and then you have a gazillion tutorials online

Filip

M. Goodell wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   Are there any text books / reference information about Tomcat on the maket that are
considered to be the must haves ??? Years ago, I owned James Goodwills book and that was great,
however that is old information now days.

>   In particular, what I am looking for is a systematic approach to Apache / Tomcat development
with the emphasis on Tomcat of course.