tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat JSP Servlet Apache JK2
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:33:05 GMT
You can't place a jsp in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps.  Tomcat does not
make that location available to the client.

You originally had a ecommerce webapp with a login.jsp file you wanted
to access at the top level.  I recommended you rename the webapp
'ecommerce' to 'ROOT' and reconfigure apache httpd to use that as the
docroot instead of 'ecommerce'.

Please read the tomcat docs and re-read my previous responses.

--David

PS:  Please leave in the relevant parts of the message you are replying
to.  It's easier to answer when we don't have to dig back through the
entire thread just to find out what's been said before.