tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat JSP Servlet Apache JK2
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:01:11 GMT
It's a difference of path.  To Apache, the ecommerce webapp is the root
of your site, but Tomcat does not see it that way.  Tomcat only
recognizes the ROOT webapp as the document root.  Rename the ecommerce
webapp to ROOT (notice the all caps), deleting the original ROOT
directory under webapps and reconfigure Apache to use that as the
document root.

The point is that URL paths in Tomcat and HTTPd must sync.  Your
login.jsp can't be /ecommerce/login.jsp in tomcat and /login.jsp in Apache.

--David