tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: tomcat JSP Servlet Apache JK2
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:18:47 GMT
jk2 has been deprecated quite some time ago. You might find some help
for it on this list, but you should seriously consider migrating to
mod_jk. The module mod_jk (*not* mod_jk2) is still being actively
developed and most features of mod_jk2 have been backported to mod_jk in
the meantime.

I'm not saying, that your problem is a mod_jk2 problem, but you can
assume to get easier help when using mod_jk.

Please note, that the last released version of mod_jk is 1.2.18.

Regards,

Rainer