tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: Code performance question #2
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:33:07 GMT
David Kerber wrote:
> I haven't run a profiler on this code; I've tried, but getting the
> configuration figured out has stumped me every time.

I have had good results with YourKit. Simple to set up and a nice
output that shows where the time is spent. I have used to to
investigate reported performance issues with core Tomcat code in the
past with no problems. There is a 15-day evaluation licence you can
use to see if you can get it working in your environment. I should be
able to help you get it set up if you like - and no, I am not
commission ;)

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: