tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julie Szmyd <ju...@realgo.com>
Subject JK 1.2.18 win32 dll not working
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:34:29 GMT
Hi,

I tried to upgrade an older version of the win32 JK isapi_redirect.dll
to the jk-1.2.18 version that I downloaded from
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/apache/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/jk-1.2.18.
 For some reason, IIS is not able to load the ISAPI filter.  It errors
out with the following message when I start IIS:

---------------------

The HTTP Filter DLL C:\java\Tomcat\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\bin\isapi_redirect.dll failed to load.  The data is the error.

data in bytes: 0000: 02 00 00 00               ....

I was able to successfully upgrade to the jk-1.2.15 version, which makes
me think my setup is correct, and there could be  a problem with the
binary for jk-1.2.18.  Has anyone else gotten the 1.2.18 version working
on Windows XP IIS version 5.1?  Are there any differences in
configuration from 1.2.15 to 1.2.18?

Thanks,
Julie Szmyd