tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Le Nguyen-Thinh <nth...@nats.informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
Subject class loader for native library
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:57:34 GMT
Dear friends,

My web-based application needs to communicate with a native library.
Therefore, I specify the JAVA_OPTS variable with the path to a native
library before running startup.sh:

export
JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=/opt/pkg/pl/lib/pl-5.6.6/lib/i686-linux"

Unfortunately, I got the following message when calling my JSP:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot
be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I had a look into the localhost log file and found the following
erroneous information:

Error loading WebappClassLoader
  delegate: false
  repositories:
    /WEB-INF/classes/
----------> Parent Classloader:
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@1c9a690
 com.mycompany.mypackage.ControllerServlet
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mycompany.mypackage.ControllerServlet

Could you please help me to find out how I should specify the path to
the native library correctly? Where does the error above come from?

Thanks a lot.

Thinh