tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with java.library.path
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:28:48 GMT
Your log message sited below is not related to accessing jpl.jar.  It's
just a message stating it couldn't use the new native APR connector and
is falling back to the traditional Coyote connector.

As far as an external jar file, best practice is include it in your
webapp in WEB-INF/lib.  In $CATALINA_HOME/shared/lib if you are using it
accross multiple webapps.

--David