tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Is there a way so specify a wildcard in host/alias to avoid dealing with bunch of virtual hosts?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:12:11 GMT
Hi all,

  I have a lot of virtual hosts on my network.  I need all of them to
access the same application on a tomcat 5.5.  I know there are the ALIAS
directive in server.xml but the problem is that new virtual host may be
added when the application is running and I don't want to manually
manage them. So is there a way to have a host/application that will
accept request from any virtual host?  I checked the code in Mapper.java
and there is no use of wildcard there.

Like:
c1.toto.com
c2.toto.com
c3.toto.com
c4.toto.com

Is there any solution ? Thanks for the help!

Best regards
/David Gagnon