tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Berry" <elbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT: Apache] Re: Virtual Hosting with Apache and mod_jk
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 23:15:24 GMT
Chris,
   Thank you so very much for all the help. So all I need besides the
workers.properties entries you mentioned previously, is to make sure
that virtual hosts in httpd.conf have the JkMounts pointed to the
worker I choose. That worker's port must coincide with a Connector
configuration in the server.xml for an instance of tomcat.

EX.
 [httpd.conf]
		<VirtualHost *:80>
			ServerName www.aWebsite.com
			JkMount /*.jsp aWorker
		</VirtualHost>
		<VirtualHost *:80>
			ServerName www.bWebsite.com
			JkMount /*.jsp bWorker
		</VirtualHost>

[aTomcatInstance:server.xml]
                <Connector port="8008"  enableLookups="false"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

[bTomcatInstance:server.xml]
                <Connector port="8009"  enableLookups="false"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

[workers.properties]
                workers.list=aWorker,bWorker
                aWorker.port=8008
                bWorker.port=8009

Thank you again for all the help.
Eric

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.