tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Lazic <al-tomcatu...@none.at>
Subject Q: about status gathering per Request/Connector
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:04:50 GMT
Hi,

a colleague have add a new thread in the Ajp13Connector &&
Ajp13Processor to gather some stats:

---Ajp13Connector
(Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory() >> 10) + " VMfree " +
(Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory() >> 10) + " VMalloc " +
threadGroup.activeCount() + " curthreads " +
processors.size() + " idleprocesses " +
curProcessors + " currentprocesses " +
requestStarted + " reqstart " +
requestDone + " reqdone " +
requestRunning + " activereq " +
requestPeak + " reqpeak " +
rejectedCount + " reqrejected\n";
---

There are also some methods to incremet/reset this counter ;-)

If we now want to switch to the CoyoteConnector what is the *cleanest*
way to get this stats further?!

I have thought to extend the protocolhandler but i'am not sure if this
is the cleanest way ;-)

Please can anybody help  ;-)

Regards

Alex