tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pulkit Singhal" <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Keystore - help
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:33:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm going to assume that you want server authN to function between the two
machines, in which case you should exchange the certificates between IIS and
Tomcat. These certificates that you exchange between IIS and Tomcat will
ofcourse be the certificates that you export from the keypairs in the
keystores used by either server. Make sense?