tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrés González" <ang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hot deployment questions
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:11:21 GMT
Only one question: why don't you want the webapp to be reloaded?

You can save your sessions easily using the Session Manager (just
insert the following in your context.xml:   <Manager
className="org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager"/>):

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/manager.html