tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrés González" <ang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple virtual hosts and ssl certificates
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:16:04 GMT
Andrew (hi namesake :)): are you sure of that?

I mean, what are you saying? That tomcat can only have 1 ssl
certificate per IP address, or that it is a "general" limitation of
the architecture of SSL certificates.

As far as i know hoy can have one ssl certificate per domain, and so
more than one ssl certificate per IP address...

In the tomcat i guess you could configure various "Service" elements,
with a different trustStoreFile for each one.

<Service name="CatalinaWithClientAuth">
     <Connector address="xxxxxxx" port="20443"
               connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true"
               enableLookups="false"
               acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https"
               sslProtocol="TLS" secure="true" clientAuth="true"
               truststoreFile="/home/sms/.truststore" truststorePass="xxxx"/>

Am i wrong?