tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bo Xu" <bobxu1...@gmail.com>
Subject can not install a web application to a remote tomcat web server by Ant
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:14:08 GMT
Hi all,
I spent a whole day trying to use ant to  deploy an web app to a remote tomcat web server.

I can use the "list" task, but that is not the case of the "deploy" task.

Is there anyone who can tell how to use  the "path", "war" and "localwar" attributes in the
catalian ant  deploy task in details?
For example, I have a war file named say "myapp.war" in the dir of "c:\tmp",  and the webapp's
name is "testwebapp", the tomcat is in /usr/local/tomcat/.

Thanks in advance!

Bo