tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Atul Govande" <>
Subject Changing IP address..
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:46:14 GMT
How do I change IP address automatically in Server.XMl and httpd.conf and file. Case Scenario: I have working Apache Tomcat running
on server Name I have changed my network and new server name is What is the best way for seamless migration form old to address without modifying Server or httpd or
worker properties file? Is  it possible ? if yes how ?
Any suggestion is appricaiated.Currently I am manually changing all the

Best Regards,
Atul Govande
818 717 5621
NOTE: Please note that Delta Tau no longer allows the sending or receiving
of attachments with the extension .ZIP or .EXE. Please rename all .ZIP
attachments to .ZZZ. Please zip all .EXE attachments and then rename them to
.ZZZ. If you receive an attachment named .ZZZ please rename it to .ZIP.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: