tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Tharakan" <ravi.thara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TransformerFactoryConfigurationError
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:58:04 GMT
Never mind. It turned out to be that for some reason, Tomcat is distributed
without some of the xalan jars. I had to download the xalan.jar and
serializer.jar, xercesImpl.jar, xml-apis.jar files from the xalan website
and copy them into the tomcat_home/common/endorsed folder. So I guess it was
just a problem with tomcat.