tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Tharakan" <>
Subject Webapp Deploy Problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:21:26 GMT
Hi. I'm having some trouble deploying a webapp I have installed on my local
hard drive to my Tomcat server. I have an XML configuration file which I am
using to make the deploy. I put the URL in as the full path to the file on
my hard drive, but when I try to deploy I get the error Encountered

This is a trial run for me to see if I can get my server database working,
so both the database and the webapp to access it are installed on my
computer here. I am using the 5.0.28 version.