tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kim Brianne Go" <kimbriann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Realm for several webapp
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 01:27:04 GMT
Hi... you might want to look at SecurityFilters.  This make it possible for
each webapp to be given unique realm security, basically the concept is a
webapp containing its own security configuration so that you can deploy your
webapp without additional setup from the appservers.

Hope this helps...

Brian