tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Edmon Begoli" <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.16 release candidate: ready to test
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:21:48 GMT
OK - related to the subject.

Does mod_jk have unit tests that we could use to do/help with
regression testing?

We found number of bugs in previous versions of mod_jk, but these were
unfortunatelly
bugs found in production environment.

Since then we started using Apache workbench and push to test but I
would be really interested to run some mod_jk native tests if
available.

Even if not available I would not mind creating some for the mod_jk
team for as long as someone from the mod_jk dev. team can assist with
hints of what are the most important scenarios.

Thank you,
Edmon

On 7/11/06, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
> When starting a new thread (ie sending a message to the list about a
> new topic) please do not reply to an existing message and change the
> subject line. To many of the list archiving services and mail clients
> used by list subscribers this  makes your new message appear as part
> of the old thread. This makes it harder for other users to find
> relevant information when searching the lists.
>
> This is known as thread hijacking and is behaviour that is frowned
> upon on this list. Frequent offenders will be removed from the list.
> It should also be noted that many list subscribers automatically
> ignore any messages that hijack another thread.
>
> The correct procedure is to create a new message with a new subject.
> This will start a new thread.
>
> Mark
> tomcat-user-owner

Thank you,