tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Fisk" <adamf...@gmail.com>
Subject programmatically sending tomcat a socket?
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:03:28 GMT
I'm embedding Tomcat, and I'd like to have programmatically send it a socket
I've created (could be a reliable UDP socket subclass, some other special
"socket"), and have Tomcat handle it as if it were a normal socket,
expecting incoming HTTP requests on that socket.

Anyone know how I should best go about this in the code?  Maybe Tomcat would
prefer I send it an InputStream and an OutputStream instead?  Should I post
to the developer list on this one?

Thanks very much.

-Adam