tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Graham Reeds <grah...@ntlworld.com>
Subject url changes
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:17:35 GMT
I am setting up a website.  Part of the site is employee blogs.  As well
as the blogs there will be forums, products, etc. making:

http://www.company.com/blogs/employee.name
http://www.company.com/forums/
http://www.company.com/products/product.name

For the blogging software I chose Blojsom.  Normally it installs into a
blojsom folder in webapps.  However its url is:

http://www.company.com/blojsom/blogs/employee.name

I would like to remove the blojsom folder.  One way would be to install
it to the root webapp folder.  This however, is undesirable as it makes
setting up the rest of the site difficult.  I feel that there should be
a way of configuring the web.xml in the WEB-INF file to give me the
results I want.

Also we don't have access to the server as they are using 3rd party hosting.

If you need the web.xml (or any other file) posted then please ask.

Thanks, Graham.