tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Simon O'Malley" <simo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password retries
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:22:14 GMT
Hi Chris, Maurice

Thanks for the replies.

Was hoping someone would have already done something as I am under a pretty
tight deadline.

Dont think the denyhosts route will be a goer as hosts.deny will only be
writeable as root and dont want to have to run tomcat as root, change
permissions, or step outside the process.
Might look at that for my personal firewall though, good idea that.

Will look at putting something together further down the track to handle
this. Does anyone know if any of the other JWS's handle this issue??

Simon